Sunday, April 01, 2007

The wall

No, not more Pink Floyd. I hit it about half an hour ago, after being up so late last night. Drinking some tea. Fortunately work was slow today, so I was able to get some more information together in a coherent way. Today is really important. There are two essential activities: Raising funds and getting into the store. The latter is a whole other ball of wax I haven't even blogged on yet. Yesterday I went to Office Depot and got a big easel pad. I think better on big paper, LOL. Also, hubby put the tasks and goals we have so far into an MS Project folder. Very helpful also, because I can see what we're doing and when. It's been a real struggle for me to get into project planning mode. My mind has been resisting it all the way. I just wanna open a bookstore...

It occurred to me that some readers may be wondering why I'm not taking out loans - it's because of the interest, which is prohibited in Islam.

OK, time for me to get my easel pad out of the car, maybe take a nap for a minute, and start cooking the chili we're having for dinner. Report to follow.

1 comment:

loitoastmasters said...

Oh, BTW I tweaked the web site yet again - go check it out:

www.light-of-islam.org