Monday, April 02, 2007

A "key" component of our success

That's my pun-laden way of saying that I walked out of the post office today with a key for the Light of Islam Bookstore's new post office box. So you now have another way of donating - send a check payable to "Light of Islam" to:

Light of Islam
PO Box 590123
Houston, TX 77259-0123


Now look at this, dear readers -








That's me every time I go to the post office and the box is empty. Don't let me be sad. Please.

*****
Light of Islam is a nonprofit bookstore whose mission is to provide the Houston-area community with accurate and accessible information about Islam and Muslims. Find out more at http://www.light-of-islam.org/.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Update: I went to the post office box yesterday for the first time since getting it...and there was no mail for me. Come on guys, $25 won't hurt.