Sunday, March 25, 2007

Turning on that light!

BTW, I am still urging readers to "Turn on the Light of Islam!" Of the four things I planned to do when I brainstormed Turn on the Light, I've done one - I determined the status of pre-501c3 donations as far as tax deductions - and learned that they will be tax deductible retroactively when I get my tax exempt status.

UPDATE 3/26/07: I was advised by a reader that he spent five minutes searching the site to see how he could donate - so there is now a donation button on every page. If you went to the site and gave up, please go back and try again - thanks!

As for the other tasks I assigned myself, I'm still doing this planning, planning, planning that the more rational people working with me (Melissa and my husband) keep insisting I do, and the bigger fundraising plans will come out of that. I should have the newsletter done soon, too.

And thanks to my sister for urging readers to turn that light on!

No comments: